Email Marketing Manager
Join us and get started on a journey of Marketing and Advertising
We have a digital marketing agency called First Phase. We help public companies attract investors using digital marketing, content and paid ads. We are scaling quickly and looking to bring on new A-Players to the team.
About the Job
We are looking for a rockstar Email Marketing Manager to work with us and deliver amazing results to our clients. As our Email Marketing Manager you will work with our copywriter and team to implement email automation, scheduled emails, and update audience lists for us and our clients. The ideal candidate is a hard-working A-player who will play a critical role in the development of the company. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of Mailchimp and other email marketing platforms and tools. You must have a hunger to master your craft to help manage all email account activity. Ultimately becoming a key long term partner in the agency's growth. You’ll learn a few things along the way plus ins and outs of the capital/stock markets along with the ability to spot investing opportunities.
- There is no time clock. You can work when you want, where you want.
- Fast internet is required
- We are 3 full-timers and 3 part-timers. There is no rigid corporate ladder and politics. We are easygoing with a sense of humour.
- Our team prides ourselves in our A-Player mentality. We are not your "average" agency and we perform at a VERY high level for ourselves and our clients.
- Work should be fun but challenging!
As the title says First Phase is looking for a rockstar Email Marketing Manager to help plan, develop and maintain our clients email marketing strategies. This doesn't mean anybody... You MUST satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A-Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- No degree required, we want to challenge your creativity.
- Experience in capital markets/investing & the stock market is a bonus
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategies for various purposes
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Upload email lists to mailchimp from ad campaigns across the web
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Suggest methods for improvements
BONUS: Read if you are serious about this job.