Digital Analytics Leader
Join us and get started on a journey of Marketing and Advertising
We are a digital marketing agency called First Phase. We help public companies attract investors using digital marketing, content, and paid ads. We are scaling quickly and looking to bring on new A-Players to the team.
About the Job
First Phase has a job opening for an individual to service as the Data Analytics Leader. This position involved leading the digital analytics group as part of the ads & marketing team here at First Phase. You'll be working closely with our COO, CMO and media buyer's to help providing architectural guidance, technological vision and solution development. This group specifically utilizes advanced analytics, data science, and machine learning to give our business and our services an extreme competitive advantage. We are looking for an Elite Data Analytics Leader to work with us and deliver amazing results to our clients.
This position is for a person who has demonstrated leadership capabilities, is business savvy, experienced in data analytics/data science, and enjoys framing a problem, shaping & creating solutions, and helping to champion implementation. As a member of the Innovation Office, the Data Analytics group within the Digital Technology & Innovation Team also engages in research & development and provides guidance and oversight as a centre of excellence for the business. This group engages in new product research and testing and the incubation of data analytics ideas that arise from around the company.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with all facets of digital marketing analytics - from ad reporting to SEO and advanced reporting. It is important that this individual possesses both an analytical mindset to leverage data and deliver ROI-driven performance results AND a creative mindset to help design and craft intelligent analytical systems for our clients. As such, this position requires a strategic thinker with an outstanding attention to detail with hands-on capabilities!
Ultimately becoming a key long-term partner in the agency's growth. You’ll learn a few things along the way plus ins and outs of the capital/stock markets along with the ability to spot investing opportunities.
- There is no time clock. You can work when you want, where you want.
- Fast internet is required
- We are 4 full-timers and 3 part-timers. There is no rigid corporate ladder and politics. We are easygoing with a sense of humor.
- Our team prides itself in our A-Player mentality. We are not your "average" agency and we perform at a VERY high level for ourselves and our clients.
• Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects
• Attention to detail
• Communication and interpersonal skills applied to a variety of interactions with coworkers, clients and one’s supervisor, exchanging information and receiving work direction effectively
• Ability to anticipate and identify business line stakeholder’s needs and synthesize them into concepts and solutions
• Ability to apply project management principles
• Ability to effectively organize, plan, prioritize, and manage time and competing priorities
• Thorough knowledge of data science including mathematics, statistical analysis and collection and storage of data
• Ability to take data science projects from end to end, store large amounts of data, create predictive modelling processes and present the findings
- Lead, monitor and supervise the Data Analytics group of the company
- Display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and across the organization, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently
- Analyzing and supporting the improvement of key performance indicators such as lifetime value, conversion, and retention
- Assist with marketing and business development descriptions and activities as needed
- Achieve goals that contribute to the growth of our clients
- Creating dashboards and reports at various levels of details to inform stakeholders
- Identify and prioritize business use cases
- Consult and lead on data analytics solutions
- Create custom reporting dashboards for each of our clients
- Be able to tell the story of how data and analytics is positively impacting stakeholders
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and advancements – and how they could impact First Phase
- Present to external audiences as needed
- Incubate data analytics ideas
- Apply critical thinking skills to develop innovative solutions
- Present analytical dashboards to team or clients
- Other miscellaneous tasks associated with being a member of the Digital Technology & Innovation team and tasks that may include those typical to a data analyst, data scientist, and data engineer
BONUS: Read if you are serious about this job.
BONUS: - Experience with supermetrics, agency analytics, and other digital analytics platforms is a huge bonus.