Join us and get started on a journey of Marketing and Advertising
We have a digital marketing agency called First Phase. We help public companies attract investors using digital marketing, content and paid ads. We are scaling quickly and looking to bring on new A-Players to the team.
About the Job
We are looking for a rockstar Copywriter to work with us and deliver amazing results to our clients. As our Copywriter, you will be responsible for taking a client's advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of target audiences. This can include creating strap-lines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts. The ideal candidate is a hard-working A-player who will play a critical role in the development of the company. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the different purposes and necessities of copywriting. You must have a hunger to master your craft and to attract attention online. Ultimately, you will want to become a key long term partner in the agency's growth. You’ll learn new things along the way including the ins and outs of the capital/stock markets along with the ability to spot investing opportunities.
- There is no time clock. You can work when you want, where you want.
- Fast internet is required
- We are 3 full-timers and 3 part-timers. There is no rigid corporate ladder and politics. We are easygoing with a sense of humor.
- Our team prides ourselves in our A-Player mentality. We are not your "average" agency and we perform at a VERY high level for ourselves and our clients.
- Work should be fun but challenging!
As the title says First Phase is looking for a rockstar Copywriter to help craft, execute and maintain our clients marketing strategies. This doesn't mean anybody... You MUST satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Have a portfolio showcasing some of your recent work in a similar field
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different tone of voice that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- No degree required, we want to challenge your creativity.
- Experience in capital markets/investing & the stock market is a bonus
- Meeting with clients/team to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Familiarizing yourself with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and written message with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas or subjects to the team, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Ensuring correct grammar and language in every part of the created copy
- Creating or proofreading articles and other web-based content
BONUS: Read if you are serious about this job.